Thursday, August 11, 2005


The haze is really bad at my area. The govt even declared haze emergency since the air quality here is "unhealthy". I even got chest pains yesterday; something I haven't had for 2 years now.

I even had to cancel my plans to go out tomorrow with that guy because of the haze. Better stay in doors! The pic here was taken earlier when I was driving home [heading towards West Port] from the Klang town. I heard some "smart" people are still doing open burning even now; how clueless and selfish!!??!! The haze is caused by the forest fires in Sumatra. This is the time when I wished I didn't stay near the sea. Aqif got time off school since the Ministry of Education announced that all schools in Selangor/Kuala Lumpur should be closed till Friday. Hopefully the haze will go away and we, Malaysians can finally take in fresh air.

No comments: