Thursday, August 25, 2005

After days of being lazy bum, I finally did something productive today...Chasing after my 2 nephews around the house. It was a complete workout from head to toe! Boy, those two brats can really make my blood boil. I think I got like 2 new wrinkle lines from the excitement today. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this Saturday; coz I'm finally able to meet Mark [after alot of cancelling our previous appointments].

This whole deal with that Malay guy is going nowhere. First of all, I know he's still with his girl [that girl is really a basket case, really the jealous thing]. Second, as Em would put it; Shari has the case of commitment-phobia! Yup, once I like a guy or the guy likes me..I go into this whole analytical mindset. I analyze if he's nice, polite, can make me happy so that in the future [if there is one], there will be no heartbreak. No longer can I just go with the flow of things. Since my dear Em told me this, I decided to relax and avoid thinking too much. Life is short and a nice guy is very hard to find nowadays; please point one to me if you able to find one. This guy is really sweet and all so, if he's available the next time I see him...well, you'll never know what Shari will do *winks*

No comments: