Monday, August 15, 2005

What a great day. Finally went out with him; feeling bad coz at the end of our date, I found out he had to skip one of his classes to meet me. We met up around 1, coz he had to go for his morning classes. Did some stuff [getting documents and all]. I was about to head home [actually, I wanted to go shopping by myself] but he asked if I was free for lunch or just drinks. I said yes [I know how hard it is to meet with him so my answer had to be YES].

He took me to one of his hang outs; just a nice quiet mamak stall [I'll never tell where it was!]. We spent like 3 hours talking without ordering a second drink. I had my usual Iced Nescafe [yummy]. He told I was dieting since I skipped lunch but nowadays, my eating habits are really bad..I snack too much at night. Around 4, we left [he had class in 30 minutes]. As promised, he even give my commission for getting my sis to buy a car from him. I almost got lost, damn those lorries!

At a traffic light [it was a red light at that time], his car was next to mine. He wane down his window [I did the same], we talked until the light turned green [meaning go!]. He asked if it would be alright if we catch a movie someday. I said of course can and he can call me anytime to ask for a date [I prefer him to call since I'm the one who's always free]. Overall, he's the nicest Malay guy I've met so far.

Oh yeah, the haze at my area is getting better [hurray!].

No comments: