Sunday, October 9, 2005

Neglecting my blog as always. I've been busy.. looking around for a prom dress, went back to Penang, met up with friends and Uncle over there and plenty of eating. Its the fasting month right now; but I have yet to fast. I can't believe my dumb luck that I got my period on the first day of fasting till now. I'll probably gain weight instead of losing some this month.

I'm pretty tired from the Penang trip even though, I did nothing except hang out with friends or sleeping in the hotel room. Yup, dad decided to stay in a hotel instead of our usual place, granny's house. Which is fine with me. Left for Penang on Friday after picking up Aqif from his kindergarden. Took the ferry ride to the Island. Did some shopping. Friends took me to the Garage. Had dinner with Uncle. Left Penang yesterday afternoon.

Today, I'm avoiding the urge to go out with friends. Too tired and its bloody hot outside. This comment coming from a person who's not fasting!!! Anyway, happy fasting.

P/S: anyone knows where to get a prom dress??!!??

No comments: