Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Boss is out; most of the people in my department is out. Sitting here..feeling cold. This week has been too hectic for me to describe. 3 events going on this week; two fo which are on the weekend. Tomorrow; the event is a formal cocktail dinner at a art gallery in PAM center. No idea where that is; guess I;ll find out tomorrow.

My eye bags are getting worse day by day. I'm losing weight; a good but yet a bad thing to happen to me. Doc said I'm underweight but I doubt I can gain weight since I'm prone to getting sick easier nowadays. Who cares anyway!

For tomorrow's dinner, need to wear batik or suit. I'm opted for a dress; probably the grey one. Been awhile since I wore that; hopefully it still fits. This Saturday's event will be at Sunway Lagoon. Can't wait for that; for reasons I'm not telling anyone.

Last Friday was good. Met up with friends from college. Haven't seen any of them since all of us left college. The reason for meeting up was someone is leaving for a better work opportunity at a neighbouring country. I managed to sprained my leg that night..still feeling the pain right now. Oppss..better go, need to settle some details concerning tomorrow's event.

No comments: