Friday, June 23, 2006

Just got back from college; NO! I'm wasn't there to study but to collect my degree cert and transcript. Aizu and Yanti came along; for fun. We practically made fun of everything and everyone..reminds me of Evonne and Fiona. Miss those two girls SO MUCH! Fiona's office isn't that far away from mine; just a road away. But alas, too busy to meet up.

Weekend is finally here; don't have to work this weeked which is a big relief for me! But have to visit cousin in Kajang; he's back from London. Will be leaving soon so have to see him before he goes away. There goes my plans to sleep and get a haircut. My hair is a mess; need a trim. No colouring anymore. Been thinking of getting highlights but against it now since I'll probably do more damage to the hair than it already has been damaged.

On the financial side, I've been buying way too many clothes thus making me broke; but its ok..getting the salary next Monday so no biggie. Amazing how grown up one feels after being able to pay for everything and all. Lucky I have no loans to pay. Lucky my car was fully paid by daddy dearest so no car loans there, no house loan to pay since living with family. Overall, I'm pretty lucky so can't pout about my low salary because I have things good..unlike others.

No comments: