Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm not really broke; just I've touched the limit for spending already. Thank god, salary will be in tonight. Need to give money to parents and buy some personal items for myself. Right now, not really busy at work except answering calls from readers concerning 2 events that are coming up next week.

I'm pretty annoyed at someone; not telling who she is coz she'll probably read my blog. No point of hiding the truth from me since we both have the same circle of friends and she'll probably spill the beans once she's drunk. Silly girl. Enough said about her coz the issue here involves Em and Lee.

Been getting e-mails from them more frequently now; probably because I'm online almost everyday now and plus; they miss me. They will be in town in August; nothing is confirmed but I'm looking forward for some gila-ness. My birthday is coming up soon; no idea how to celebrate it. Probably a quiet but enjoyable day at home?

No comments: