Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Being Aware

Aware of what...aware of one's surroundings.

What’s with the sudden awareness? Well, I have an exam this coming august which I need to prepare myself. So studying some infos on Malaysia, its current issue, etc.

Currently reading on the concept of 1Malaysia. Unity and so on amongst Malaysians..its a good plan but how many of us actually go out of our way to speak to people?
I mean not from one’s own race but from another race. I know back in school, I was considered a snob by certain Malay students coz I had others as friends. Why? It won’t kill you to speak English or whatever. I’m glad I was brought up to be what I am today; I’m open-minded to a certain extent, of course.

How’s the day so far? Its good; chit-chat with colleagues, blogging, ym-ing with Zura..life’s good. No complains.

BTW, I’m happier now. I sleep better now too…good riddance once again. Please pray that he doesn’t come back into my life again. I can only take so much…my “cup” is full..without his crap.

No comments: