Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy 25th....

Yesterday was my birthday. 25 years old (young, I mean).

Thank you for the birthday wishes via FB, text and calls. Appreciate it very much. The day was pretty low-key, no one at work knew about it since I’m new there. My family said their usual wishes eary morning. At the stroke of midnight, the smses and calls started pouring it. I however was already sleeping by that time. I never expected anything for this year, so no major disappointments here 

Other than my birthday, work has been good. Learning the ropes. Hoping to be hitting targets..or trying to. Life is back on track, no more migraines (actually getting some due to my flu/fever), room is super-clean and I’m happy. Cheers to the good life….

[edited : 29 July 09 – 4:57pm]

I’ve imported my old blog entries to this blog. Why? I’m not ashamed of my past…..I did nothing wrong.

It was a guy who did me wrong plenty of times. So, putting on a brave face and moving on with my life as normal
To my friends who didn’t know, yes I was indeed engaged for a brief period. I broke it off due to several infidelities
(Simple English: he two-timed me more than once).

But I’m happier now. So cheers everyone

[/edit]

No comments: