Friday, July 24, 2009

To Have/To Do List Update

I’ve decided to update my to-do/have list again:

1. Do great in this new position. Still probation….
2. Hit target every month/quarter
3. Get some new working clothes..I think one outfit per month….
4. Get a new phone. Staying true to SE… 
5. Go travel with my girlfriends. I’ve learnt my lesson about this. Long story here.
6. Stable payment to clear of my debts. On-going process here. Wish me luck!
7. Must visit spa again. I miss Sembunyi Spa.
8. Get to know more friends. Why? I really want to push myself to be less shy.

Surprisingly I can only think of 8.
Yes, I have lots of thing to be grateful for. But wait.

9. Ignore stupid people particularly one guy. Must avoid at all cost.
10. Double entry here ===> AVOID HIM

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm planning to go to Bali for New Year. Nak ikut tak?

Sha said...

when exactly you leaving? need to check my schedule.