Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy 2008!

I’ve been stressing about all of things lately. No one seems to bother about my impending engagement day. Only my darling brother keeps asking *over and over AGAIN*

Brother : Bila nak kau nak tunang uh? (Translation : When you getting engaged?)

Me : 16 March nanti (no need translation – self-explanatory)

Brother : Kahwin bila? (The wedding day?)

Me : Bila K ada cukup duit! (When K saved up enough money)

And what do you know, my brother ask me the same questions AGAIN this morning and last night!

STRESS! With money woes, planning the day and so much more.

On a lighter note, I’m addicted to playing Pokemon on nephew’s gameboy. Yes K, I know how old I am. Being the cheeky aunt that I am, I named the characters with my nephews/niece’s name.

Today is a busy day at the office for me. 2008’s school term is opened. So tired right now.

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

bilaaa nakkk kahwin!!!! :D hahaha, although i dah tau answer. :P

happy new year once again! :D

Shari said...

hehe, whats the answer? not so soon! hopefully the other half not reading this one hehehe

tIcKLeMe said...

QUOTEBrother : Bila nak kau nak tunang uh? (Translation : When you getting engaged?)

Me : 16 March nanti (no need translation – self-explanatory)

Brother : Kahwin bila? (The wedding day?)

Me : Bila K ada cukup duit! (When K saved up enough money)
/QUOTE

itulah jawapannya. mr k, please lah simpan duit cepat cepat. :P

Shari said...

hehehe, pandai cik becky!

Encik K, cepat kumpulkan duit ya. LOL