Thursday, January 3, 2008

Taken from Vee’s blog.

1) Single, Taken, or Crushing?
- Single yet unavailable. Not even looking at anyone else.

2) Are you happy with that?
- I better be!

3) Would you still kiss your ex?
- NO…K will probably kill me and the ex

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
- yes, twice. Once last year

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
- no, I’ve been cheated on and been the one doing the cheating. No good comes from it.

7) Have you ever talked about marriage with another person?
- yup; hopefully by sept 2008 as we’ve (our parents) planned

8) Do you want kids?
- yes i do. According to the other half, by end of this year. NO WAY!

9)How Many?
- Always wanted 4, doesn’t matter boy or girl.

10) Would you consider adoption?
- yes, if we can’t have our own

11) If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
- Yes, but keep in mind..my K would probably hate that person.

12) Do you want someone you can't have?
- No. I have my someone already.

13) Have you fallen in love?
- Yes, this time its for real.

14) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries...?
- Yes. But everyday should be celebrated

15) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
- I think I have changed in some ways

16) Is it a good day?
- Not really

17) Have you ever broken a heart before?
- I don’t know. Maybe

18) Does your ex still have feelings for you?
- You don’t even want to know.

20) Do you believe in long distance relationship?
- Is Rawang and Pulau Indah considered long distance????

21) Do you think some of your friends will repost this?
- Unlike me, my friends are busy.

6 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

rawang and pulau indah IS long distance. my god. jauh gile.

Shari said...

hehe..yes, it takes almost an hour from my house to his place. and there's about 17 speed bumps to get to his place.

imagine, how often i've been there :)

tIcKLeMe said...

quite often la seeing that it's an hour plus away. actually, an hour plus isn't that far. hahaha. i was expecting at least 2!

Shari said...

well, it was far at first. but after awhile, I got used to it.

the waterfalls there are really cool. you should make a trip there.

tIcKLeMe said...

i know. we've recce-ed the place. and it's soooo nice!!!!! i just went to the one at janda baik recently for shoot. beautiful as well. yums!

Shari said...

really, i just went to bukit faser and sg chiling. luv it!