Friday, January 18, 2008

I don’t plan to blog much really.

Just to let my friends know that I’m fine. I’m just stressed over certain matters at home and personal issues. This whole week (month, really) has been one crazy roller coaster ride for me. I hope by end of this month, everything will be fine as usual.

There are just moments when I just need to cry. And there are moments when I just need time to cool down. Thank you for your concern..you know who you are. A true friend of mine.

To my special person, I wish we could be like before. When we first met. I know the stress of everything is getting to us - especially me. But as you know; I'm one degil (stubborn) girl so nothing/NO ONE can get in the way alright, sayang!

2 comments:

Fieran said...

So glad to hear everything will be fine. Ooh, I've been taking some photos with the camera, feel free to look at them at http://www.flickr.com/photos/kavindra_d

Btw, the price for the camera has dropped recently. I'm sure it would have dropped in Malaysia too.

Shari said...

really? he really wants a camera. if only, i'm rich enough to get one for him.