Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I’m feeling so sick today. I was actually trembling *I even switched off the air-conditioning in the car* on my way to work today. I managed to arrive safely to work. It’s probably because I’m tired due to working over the weekend. I need some rest badly!

K came over for dinner yesterday. He stayed longer than usual. Surfed the net at my house because his current job doesn’t allow him to browse websites. It was nice to have him around at the house; and it’s been awhile I felt close to him. Especially lately due to some insecurities. The funny thing was I found out he started smoking again yesterday because I smelt ciggies on his hands. No point in denying ok! He can no longer proudly say that he has quit smoking. Yesterday was definitely “I’m-feeling-good-day”

Today is one of the days when I feel kind of down. Probably coz I’m sick and worried about some stuff. Well, it’s probably just another day……………

I have lots of photos to upload but the computer at work doesn’t allow any outside connection by unknown devices. Can’t even install any software *sigh*

No comments: