Friday, September 2, 2005

Aqif left this morning to Kelantan; his uncle is getting hitched so he'll be staying at his granny's place for 5 days or so. Leaving me [his aunt] bored to death since without him around, the house is quiet...no shouting and crying. Furthermore, I wont be able to celebrate his birthday with him since he'll be in Kelantan :(

To avoid being bored, went out with my parents today; yesyes..I still enjoy going out with them. Had to see the dentist [after a year or so of not]; which made me..RM150 poorer. Mum bought some stuff which didn't quite interest me in any way possible. Then, dad had sudden craving for "nasi kandar". So, we drove down to PJ from KL. After a heavy lunch, I met up with Daniel who was bored waiting for his car to get serviced. So, I asked dad to drop me off at Daniel's friend's place. Was surprised to see Daniel's face sunburnt when he picked me up by cab. The fella is like a cooked lobster [a well-done one]. While waiting for the car to be ready, we talked. He suggested we make a trip down to Melaka this weekend but I couldn't coz of bro's engagement on Sunday. So, I asked him to come over to my house for BBQ. After 2 hours of waiting, the car was done. Went to Cyberjaya to pack his clothes; then picked up Nicki and Jason. They decided to sleep at my house tonight which is good since its been awhile anyway. Right now, Daniel is trying to fix my printer [somehow, I just keep on destroying printers!!], Nicki is painting her toenails, and Jason is trying to annoy me by taking photos of me. It takes plenty of effort to annoy me!

No comments: