Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I found the assignment that I lost the other day. Very happy right now. I'm having doubts about doing the project since my friend is pretty busy nowadays and I don't want to bother him with questions and stuff. I'll probably focus on something else...if my supervisor lets me.

I've been wondering why I'm always low on cash since college reopened. Well, finally realised that I've been spending too much time at mamak drinking my favourite drinks since the breaks in between classes are becoming more frequent. So far, two friends had commented that I gained weight; which is no big deal for me since I'll probably lose weight during fasting month or when I get stress. Nowadays, been hanging out more with Fiona and Evonne. I don't mind giving them a lift to college from Bangsar station since this semester will probably be the last time that we three are able to really spend time together. Yesyes, I'm still fearing next year when I'll be graduating [hopefully].

One thing that bothers me this week is a certain lecturer. I truly don't get the way he teaches. Its really that bad; Evonne is writing a letter of complaint to the Head of Department. Hopefully that would change things. Well, off to do research.

No comments: