Monday, September 5, 2005

Sunday
Finally, the day of my bro's pertunangan (engagement). Woke up extra earlier to get things done. I knew that we had to leave home around 1pm to get to Uncle Kassim's house; around 11am..I was still unsure on what to wear. Finally I decided to wear my purple baju kebaya; one of the reasons was it was already ironed [I just HATE ironing!!]. After putting everything in the car, I drove to Uncle's house along with dad and mum. Bro left with my cousin, Boy in another car. For some reason, we just call him Boy [not his real name], I don't really remember his full name becos of this.

At uncle's place, we had lunch and waited for my other aunt to arrive [she forgot the timing!!]. Around 3pm, we finally made it to Elly's house. My goodness, the house was packed with relatives. Most of whom were from Sabah [a slight language barrier since they spoke Malay differently from my family]. After exchanging the dulangs [tray of gifts], we had lunch again..I could only managed to eat a piece of chicken. Took photos with my future sis-in-law.

The gifts from my side to give to Elly

Elly and me

By the time I reached home, it was around 7pm..I was tired, my feet ached, and I seriously had bad "monthly" pains!

Today
College, took the class schedule. Had breakfast with Beng and Evonne. Went to Midvalley to shop. Bought a Nike T-shirt. Tired. Moody. And very much troubled about how my friends are; after reading their blogs. Off to bed. Night everyone.

No comments: