Saturday, September 24, 2005

I'm so looking forward today; why?!!? Coz I can just relax and watch TV shows that I missed during the weekdays [Thank U Astro!!] Sameir won't be around this weekend coz he has stuff to do with his mum so only one of my nephews will be around. The one that I can tell "shut up" to without him talking back to me. Aqif is bored out of his mind since both of his parents are working today; he even begged me to take him out but I'm too lazy to drive.

Earlier on MSN, Evonne told me about she and Steven's happy news. So happy for her. So, only left me out in the "Three Stooges" without someone, hehe. Not that I mind though. Speaking of someone, I'm trying my best not to jinx this one. So, I wouldn't be talking or blogging about him anywhere on the Net or in real life. I don't want to get my hopes up coz he's been giving mixed signals. Well, enuff said about that issue.

I fnally got a haircut. It's quite short. Mark would be surprised since I always told him I wanted to keep my hair long but I wanted something different now. Currently, I'm looking like a small girl. I'll upload a pic if I get a chance to take one. Its weird how fickle minded I'm getting nowadays; no idea why. Who cares anyway right. I'm tired of doing things people's way; right now I prefer doing things by my own pace. I'm actually supposed to check dad's summons [if any] but the damn gov. site is doing maintenence on its servers. Bloody hell, waste my time only.

No comments: