Monday, February 14, 2005

Blogging with ice pack on my feet. Blisters all over from that stupid sport shoes [I had no time to put on socks so it was my fault]. Today is Valentine's Day; and my orientation day for my final year of degree. I slept through 2 alarms that I set last night; I woke around 7.15 am and I had to leave home around 7.30.

Everyone left the house around that time. Mum had to collect her meds from the doc while dad had to make deposits into my bank account [too bad, i can't use the account till legal age of 21]. Met up with Evonne and Beng in college. After awhile, Bee Yen was there and Tina came shortly after that. We as "good" students collecting our class schedules and heading straight to Ali Maju Bistro. I had my usual set of roti canai plus Nescafe. Had a chance to talk to Fiona [who is still in JB]. She said she miss me...LOL Miss you too girl. My mouth has been rather inactive without my gossip queens. Rushed to KLCC around 10.45 am...I was on my way to meet Mark.

For the first time [this year uh], I was early in meeting someone. So I spent my time [while waiting for him] looking for shoes. Saw a pair of lovely ones at Nose [which I later mistaken for Vincci]. We headed to Chilis to drown our pityful single life; it doesn't as bad as I make it out to be. I'm pretty happy at being single..I couldn't care much but having a guy has its benefit [evil smile]. I bought a pinkish/purple spaghetti top from MNG

The lunch was on me. We ate 3 types of dishes [I'm bad at remembering the names] and a glass of margarita each. I had the one that Mark said a Valentine drink cos it was red. We had our usual talk especially the nonsense stuff. We sat there for quite a long time while having people glancing at us from time to time; cos the food spread on our table. There were alot of leftovers so we had it packed to take away [Aqif ate most of it]. Before we ate, Mark took a photo of me on his phone cam for Melman since Mel wanted to know how I look after all this years of MIA [Missing In Action]. I hate taking photos coz I think I don't look good enough. For some reason, Mel thinks me and Mark are an item or soon-to-be an item. For future meet-ups, I plan to meet Mel; it's been a long time since we've met. I can't remember how Lisa looks also.

Went to TopShop since Mark wanted to get a black tie which he did. Looks good; I must say. Mark left his phone at Chilis so he had to head over there again. I was paying for my Vincci shoes that time so I was kind of worried about him. Lucky for him though; he got the phone back. After window-shopping, I conned Mark into giving him a ride. Been a long time since I went to his place so he had to direct me to his house [being a chauffer again here]; I only know how to get to Sentul..after that, I'm lost.

Earlier,being a big mouth..I told Mark something about my [censored]..which it was on his mind till I dropped him off at his place. I can't believe that lady at the lingerie shop said I have a big bustline for my size..what an insult..sigh. After dropping Mark off [he invited me up but I declined]; I headed home. So, Valentine's Day is pretty ok for me. Oh yeah, Happy V's Day to my darling Em, Lee and sweetheart Tim. Nikki, thanks for the bracelet. Kisses to all.

No comments: