Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Didn't plan to blog today but Evonne asked me to check her Hotmail account so might as well blog while checking the mails. I had a very tiring day at college. My day started.....

...at 5.50 am, alarm clock rang twice. Woke up with my eyes closed, bad move cos I bang into my toilet door. Class was at 8 am so I had to rushed to Subang area before 7. Seriously, after 7am, Subang roads will be jammed with cars; which I hate. Wanted to use the LDP to save on toll money but it was jammed so good old NPE was my best alternative. At toll point, I said thank you to the lady after paying. She was very surprised coz in her own words "you're the first person ever to say thanks to me"...I guess our Malaysian Prime Minister's campaign of spreading good values has affecting me.

Reached college around 7.15am. Took the bus from main black to WP. Waited for the girls in the class..only Fiona turned up for Mr B's class since si "Kucing [Cat]" Evonne overslept. His class was fun, making jokes about how Malaysian act "politely" on roads. Next we had Mr R's class; Evonne came finally. Today's classes were mostly about the final year project [thesis] that we had to do next semester. I'm feeling the pressure and stress of that right now. Mr W then came in to explain about the topics we can research on and other complicated stuff. We had only 30 minutes break today which is really silly to me.

Then, Dr J's class was on....really a bore. I never had a lecturer that's so boring. The class was till 6. By that time, the girls and I wanted to strangle the lecturer. Lucky me, I got to the bus on time to head over to main block. By the time, I left college..it was already 6.10. As usual, Kelana Jaya, Puchong Toll and Subang area was already packed with cars. Reached home around 7pm.

On the way home, Daniel called. He wanted to meet up for dinner but I was too tired to drive to Cyberjaya and mum made mutton curry for me so I couldn't skip dinner at home. I'll probably see him this Sunday since I need the SPSS software from him. Nicki is complaining that I'm too busy with college so I'm now ignoring her. Sorry babe, college comes first [till my degree is in my hands]...I'll see you on Sunday with Daniel k.

On a weird note, Fiona thinks I went on a trip during holidays cos I looke tanned. Shah thinks I looked different in some way while a new friend said "U look mixed but what are u really? not that it's a problem, I just find you exotic".....my reaction to that was "oh..la..la....."

No comments: