Monday, February 28, 2005

I'm so happy that it's been raining 3 days straight now; I just can't stand sweating and sleeping while its raining outside, is just the best.

What have Shari been up to this weekend? Well, I've been busy cleaning my house. I mean, serious cleaning...first mop the floor, vacumn, wash clothes and iron them. No, I have not turned into a housewife [even though, I felt like one at Daniel's place]. I even washed my car, something that I enjoy doing during the weekends. Too bad it rained after that. I even helped Daniel clean up his place, that boy has no clue on how to use a washing machine. A really pampered fella but a cute one though.....

Today, went to college extra early to pay my college fees [it cost my dad RM6,612]. Met up with Evonne and Fiona. Fiona had a fit when the registrar over-charged her fees by RM600 so Fiona had to give that lady a piece of her mind. The misunderstanding was finally resolved by the end of the day. Had lunch at Strudels; I had chicken pasta and iced lemon tea; both were yummy. Mr R's class was not so boring; but I was eager to head home cos I knew it would rain today. Just my luck, it did. I was soaking wet by the time I got into my car; even my undies were wet.

Called Daniel on the way home. Told him about the Simple Plan gig at Mont Kiara this 29 March. Fiona offered me free tickets but I have no one to go with so I turned her down. Daniel can't accompany me cos he's flying to Brunei that week. Too bad, if only Aqif was old enough to go since my nephew is a major fan of SP.

No comments: