Saturday, February 19, 2005

Right now, I'm financially screwed. No more shopping for 4 months or so [hopefully I'll be able to keep this promise]. The parking rate at college isn't helping, just the other day I had to pay RM14 just to park my car at Wisma Perdana. Been thinking of getting the monthly access card but the people at Secure Parking isn't what I call "useful people".

Anyway, my second nephew [Sameir] just got warded this morning. Kak Zu called my brother to inform him about Sameir. I pitied the small fella; the things he has to go through cos of his parents' divorce. He's in the ward right now cos this morning, he started vomitting. This is the second time that he's being warded. I'll probably visit him later.

Kind of stresses over this assignment I'll be doing this semester. It's called CIA or Critical Incident Analysis. I have to write about a certain incident that occurred in my life which changed my perspective towards life, basically I need to write about something that has mold me into the person I am today. I'm not sure what to write....I thought of writing about friendship but it didn't really changed me much. Mr R said we can't write about accidents, break-ups and pets. Seriously, this assignment has got me thinking about my past. Should I write about how people perceived me due to my race or about how I took a friend for granted... I really need advice right now....

I'm so tempted to head over to Lot 10 after reading about a flea market that's going on over there [its till the 22th, so I'll probably drop by there next week]. There goes my promise....

No comments: