Sunday, February 13, 2005


The condition of my hair after colouring it

I had my hair done last week or so. It cost me RM158 which includes a haircut, the colouring, the after-colour treatment and blow. I sat for 4 hours due to this process. I haven't even had my breakfast or lunch by the time I was done. The lady wanted to put highlights but I was too eager to go home and get ready for dinner with Shah's family.

He was pretty shocked when he saw me because he knows how in love I am with my hair and so, the sensible Shari would never do this [too bad, I didn't get highlights]. I guess I needed a change from my usual look. My nephew, Aqif didn't recognize me and even had the nerve of asking me "who am I" and "what happenened to my aunt".

As for the dinner with Shah and company, it went well. I'm happy to say that he found someone else. I had a fab time getting to know her [I warned her about Shah's habit of driving like a loonie]; I'm so glad that he found someone. Hopefully this time, everything goes well for him.

No comments: